I am writing this post to present my nomination post for Liebster Award. It felt amazing!
A week back I wasn’t even sure of writing my own blog because I was stuck within 2 words “What if”..What if the blogs appear stupid? What if people don’t like it? What if I make fun of myself? What if I just can’t write? But one day, I was like..Chuck it..I am going to write and express myself..Who Cares 🙂
So here my award is (Yaeeeeyyyy, I feel so happy!!!!)
I got nominated for my post “A Letter to my Dad”. The link to the post is herein-under:
So what this is post about?. This is not a post, it is a letter to my Dad. My emotions articulated in my words. The silence of last 21 years, the tears shed in last 21 years, his absence – everything. It’s a letter to my Dad who is no more in the world yet lives in my soul
So, who nominated me. I got nominated by “The Pensieve”. Thanks mate!
Soumitra of The Pensieve – Soumitra’s articles cover a varied range of topics including romance, human behavior, deeper aspects of life, etc. His articles are simply worded yet intense. His blogs are for light minded persons and explain how can one derive meaning from any object. You should definitely read his following blog
Now, I understand that the post needs me to mention some random facts about me. Okay this is very random. This answers the most critical question, do I know myself? Let’s see:
- I like talking to myself when I am stressed. Okay that is a way how I console and relax my heart
- I love scribbling mostly about everything – be it an object, instance, persons, whatever
- I think, sometimes I overthink
- I am a lot emotional and I get easily attached to any object or person
Now, I have been asked some questions to be answered
1. What was the reason/ inspiration behind your blog?
Well, I always used to scribble until last year when due to certain personal reasons, I stopped. Finally the heart came to right place and I started writing again.
2. What are your blogging goals for 2018?
To write as much as possible
3. What’s the first thing that pops in your mind when….. (That thing should have popped in your mind by now 😉
My phone 🙂
4. Sun or moon?
5. What is the bestest piece of literature that you have come ever across?
6. When you were little, what did you want to be?
I was not sure, honestly!!! I just wanted to achieve in life something which would let me sleep comfortably (There is a lot to it !!!!!!!)
7. An ‘Eureka!’ moment in your life.
My first salary – INR 1,500 per month when I was 15 years old
8. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
9. What is your definition of happiness?
Smile on my mom’s face
10. Any Character (fictional or non-fictional) you believe that you would most relate with.
Not as such character, but I admire Lord Shiva as I found him the most rebellious kick ass dude. Probably, that’s why I am also a lot rebel
Now, its my turn to ask questions. So here are my questions. Pretty simple 🙂 😉
- What inspires you to write?
- What pains you most?
- Your life in a word would be?
- Who are you closer to – Mom or Dad?
- If I give you an option to fix one thing in life, what would that be?
- If you are given super powers for a day, what would you change in India?
- What makes you happiest?
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- How would you spend your ideal evening?
- If given an option, what is that one thing which you would eliminate from this world?
I am quite new to WordPress and am still learning my way to understand the whole concept. I consider myself too noob to nominate bloggers who have been here since long and write astonishing stuff. However if I may, I nominate the following:
Cascade of Happiness for her post – Talisman
Uncertainty for her post – The Comeback
Soumya Somani for her post – I ate the Moon
Rules for nomination:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, or you chose to start a blog post about the Liebster award; you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Well, that’s about it..I hope this has not taken much of your time!!!!.
Keep writing!! Stay blessed!!!