Wow…So Shreya of The brainyessays nominated me for the Mystery Blogger friend. If you are looking out for some amazing variety of content, you should visit her blog. I feel very obliged and thank Shreya for nominating me here. It feels special that people in this community considers a noob blogger like me worthwhile for this award. Thank you again.
Now, as suggested I would enclose below the rules for this award 🙂
Suggested rules to follow:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate other blogs & notify them of their nomination.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
So 3 things about me (considering that I love to express about myself, it is not difficult :P)
– I am an extrovert and love to connect with new people. Some say that this world is too small but I actually consider this world is too huge because there are so many people to meet and so many places to explore
– I love desserts especially Indian sweets. Well it would sound contradictory if I tell you that I am absolutely into gym thing and diet. So yeah, I have given Sunday to myself for cheat. Gosh I shouldn’t have some spoken about it (now this craving….)
– I love to travel solo, unorganized and new thrills. I love the tension in that 1 second between win and lose. I don’t like to plan and execute
Now, the Q&A time, I must say the questions were interesting 🙂
What is your worst nightmare?
My worst nightmare is a day without my cell. Well yeah, I know that you should leave cell aside and enjoy the life without it. Absolutely agreed, however my cell is the only mode, I can speak to my mom as she doesn’t stay with me
Who’s your favourite blogger friend?
Interesting, so my favourite blogger friend is Saumya. She is just too amazing, oh by the way her blogs are much more amazing!!
What is it that you love doing?
Sitting idle on my sofa and watching music / shows (well this was quite simple)
Which is your favourite novel?
Rich Dad Poor Dad
And the weird one – What is it that you regret most?
Well it is not a constant regret but sometimes I feel that what have I achieved so far by staying away from my mom and sisters. may be 30-40% more that what I could have done in the town where I belong to but is that incremental income good enough to compensate..Hmm, no answer yet
So now it’s my turn to nominate other blogs, Here they are:
My questions are as follows:
- What is the must have thing with you?
- What is your take on Women Empowerment?
- Mythology or Science
- Any one instance where you experienced Karma
- What is that one thing which you would want to change in you?
So let me know your responses guys.
Keep blogging friends!! Be Blessed!!